Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Motivation

I need some motivation, not only to write this book that I've talked up, but also to do the many chores that need doing around here. The wind is blowing though, and it has a nippy little bite to it which doesn't help. I'm supposed to be working on my soon to be chicken coop but again, the wind...

Since I've opened this blog, I haven't had a single idea as to where to start. I'm hoping that as the year progresses and spring works roll around that I will have much to write about. I was told that I could help a day or two during the works, which makes me so excited! At the last place we lived, the boss had this thing against women and they weren't allowed to do anything... I was afraid to go out in my yard and water while they were over at our house. Woman-haters.

Anyways. I will have something to write about after this weekend. It's the first WRRA rodeo of the season, and it's in Alpine! I have a different team this year so I'm hoping will do good, and have fun!
So after this weekend I'm going to make a point to start writing my book! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. I need some inspiration for a chicken coop... cause, I'll be a chicken lady before long! Whoop, whoop!
    Can't wait for more from ya!

    ReplyDelete